Profit Through Productivity Seminar – POSTPONED
February 29 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 amFree – $26.25
This Seminar has been Postponed
There are so many challenges facing small businesses in today’s marketplace. Join us for an informative seminar that brings ideas that can help businesses in the areas of hiring & retaining staff, supply chain control, and project oversight strategies. RDCA member – The Breakthrough Hub will provide creative dialogue centering on these areas and discuss the new Digital Adoption Program that is available to small businesses.
Scott King is the Founder and CEO of The Breakthrough Hub. His passion is to develop leaders, maximize their potential as individuals, and transform their respective organizations. Scott brings 30+ years of entrepreneurship to his thriving coaching practice. From sales and trades to franchises and financial services, his real experience produces real results. Scott carries the heart of a mentor into every encounter, believing great things happen in the company of others. With wisdom and insight, he navigates his Hub to inspire breakthrough and growth.
Presented by RDCA Member: The Breakthrough Hub
Boost Your Business Technology grant gives you:
- up to $15,000 to develop a Digital Adoption Plan
- up to $100,000 in 0% interest loan from the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) to implement your plan
- up to $7,300 to hire a skilled youth to implement the technologies that can propel your business forward
Grow Your Business Online grant gives you:
- up to $2,400 to setup e-commerce
- Access to a network of more than 11,000 e-commerce advisors