Principles of Health & Safety Management (PHSM) (IP)
March 26 @ 8:00 am - March 27 @ 4:00 pm
his two-day Instructor Lead Training course has been designed to help participants understand the components and application of Principles of Health and Safety Management through interactive activities in our classroom platform. It is an awareness level course for people who will be involved in the development and/or improvement of their company’s health and safety management system (HSMS). This course meets the Partnerships in Injury Reduction standard and is one of the four required courses for any company wishing to obtain a Certificate of Recognition (COR).
- Partnerships in Injury Reduction program and Certifying Partners
- Management Leadership and Organizational Commitment
- Hazard Assessment
- Hazard Control Management
- Health and Safety Committees and Representatives
- Qualifications, Orientation, and Training – Employee Competency
- Other Parties at or in the Vicinity of the Work Site
- Emergency Response
- Incident Investigation
- System Administration
This course has an online open book test and a skills check component. Participants must achieve a minimum score of 80% on the online test and complete six skill checks for course certification.
Please call 780-453-3311 or visit www.youracsa.ca to register.