Flagger Train-the-Trainer (FLAG) (IP)
March 12 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
This one-day course provides information about standardized flagging procedures for the construction industry in Alberta. Individuals who are exposed to traffic hazards created by vehicles and/or equipment at the work site would benefit from the information provided in this course.
- Legislated responsibilities for the employer and the flagger
- Developing a training program for workers with varying levels of flagging experience
- A flagger’s responsibility to protect themselves, co-workers, and the public
- Correct flagging practices, procedures, equipment, and clothing
- Communicating with co-workers and the public
- Dealing with emergency vehicles and other exceptional situations
This course has a written test component only. Participants must achieve a minimum score of 80% on an open-book written test for course certification. Certification allows participants to use ACSA’s material to deliver Flagger training at their work sites. Trainers must re-certify in this course every three (3) years.
Please call 780-453-3311 or visit www.youracsa.ca to register.