Education and Events
- This event has passed.
RDCA Marketing Committee Meeting
February 12 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Assist RDCA to marketing efforts for events as set out by the marketing plan on an annual basis
- Assist in preparation and support for major events such as the golf tournament, Commercial Construction Awards, AGM, Annual BBQ and Christmas Breakfast.
- Assist RDCA to in the participation and growth of the membership
- Promote the benefits and services that go along with being a member.
- Develop a branding message for the RDCA that promotes our local industry.
- 3 to 4 members representing the Red Deer Construction Association. Members at large will be accepted. Based on the number of events – the members at large can vary.
Terms of Reference
- Work alongside the office staff to assist in marketing strategy including membership as well as an annual budget
- Participate as part of team to bring ideas, support and promote awareness of the association through marketing efforts such as the website, events, value added services, and potential advertising revenues
- Contribute to the success of flagship events such as the golf tournament, Commercial Construction Awards (AGM), Annual BBQ, and the Christmas breakfast.
- Golf tournament
- Summer BBQ’s (partner w/ ACSA)
- Commercial Construction Awards
- Commercial Construction Conference
- Survey tools
- Construction Apps