Education and Events
- This event has passed.
December 3, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Contractor success depends heavily on the field production of tradespeople. Lead towards efficiency, and start seeing improvements to your bottom line. This seminar will define Field Productivity, discuss the effects of low Field Productivity, and outline approaches to increasing Field Productivity.
This one-day workshop covers:
- Introduction to Field Productivity
- The Contractor’s Role in improving Productivity
- The Supervisor’s Role in Improving Field Productivity
- Labour Productivity
- Equipment Productivity
- Factors that Impact Productivity
- Quantifying Lost Productivity
Who should attend? Construction Supervisors, Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
This course is eligible for one Gold Seal credit. For more information about the Gold Seal Certification program